Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life Changes..


The more and more i think of my life the happier i become. I try to look at all my different expiriences and try to make sense of what was going on. What could i have done differently and why things worked out the way they did. This life has so many ups and downs and trials and tribulations. I believe we can make something good come from every expirience. Over the last year i have been able to come to terms with things that have affected me from my past. Once i was able to fogive those people i felt alot better. I have been working on feeling better about myself. I for some reason have always felt like i was worth nothing like i had nothing to give or offer anyone. But i realize i do i have had the opportunity to love two very beautiful women and even though i came out hurt in both instances. I realize that they saw something in me or else they would have never given me the time of day. I am who i am today because of all the relationships i have had the people i have met and everyone who has ever cared about me. Now its time for me to pick up and push forward find what i am looking for and take it. Its kind of humbling working where i do and not make much money. I look at it as something to keep me pushing i dont want to be working at target rest of my life but I work hard no matter what. I work hard for myself and to honor my grandpa. He was truly an amazing man and i am blessed for having had him involved in my life. I will never forget what my mom told me before he passed away...the thing he was most proud of in his life was his grandchildren. That still gives me chills everytime i think of it. I will forever strive to be the man that he was and is. where i am at right now in my life is just a stepping stone to better things to come.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

I believe everything happens for a reason. I recently got some very good advice from my brother, he told me never to be afraid to succeed. He said most people are say they are afraid to fail, but really they are afraid to succeed because while trying there is a chance they may fail. While you are pushing yourself, never be afraid to succeed and don't get discouraged during your journey. Things always work out the way they are supposed to even though it might take one day, one month, or years. GOOD LUCK!!!

The Dixon Family! said...

Way to go and make me bawl over Grandap! LOL Jerk... I was hanging in there till you went and mentioned him and then I cried like a little baby. haha You're a great person Garrett.. and even though you've had rough times, you're stronger because of them. Never let anyone make you think you're not good enough. Keep doing what you're doing and things will fall into place when they're supposed to. Love you very much brother! And always remember the backseat buddies. ;)