Monday, October 6, 2008

Grizzly watch 2008


So my buddy james and i have made a pact to grow winter beards. I am pretty excited about it since i already have a beard. I feel as if i have a wool sweater on my face which is nice cause its warm but my god can it get itchy! The other condition is that we cant cut are hair all winter as well so the shaggy hair will be back in full force i have a ways to work on that but thats alright. I will post some pics of the beard growth every month or so... just to update my progress and hopefully if i get lost people will remember what i look like. Cause most likely i may end up looking like Grizzly Adams or Forest Gump when he went on his running stint. So much excitment for looking like a nice dressing transiat! I cant spell that so sorry. This winter will also be bringing some fun! such as snow mobiling, snow shoeing, and naked runs through the woods! yes i said naked i often run through the woods naked jumping out onto roads or highways making people think they saw the ever so clever hiding Big foot. But since it will be winter i can pretend to be the Yeti .... except a shaved yeti cause im not that damn hairy nor do i have white hair. SO till the next time cheerio!

1 comment:

The Dixon Family! said...

Sick Gert.. SICK. Shave or I can't look at you. But I had to admit your Yetti thing made me laugh OUT LOUD. hahaha Dork. Only you....