Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Poor Team


So i really have nothing to talk about but need to put a post up soooo. I figured i would talk about my all time favorite team .... you ready for this.......the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!! Yup thats right i live and die by this team. This year has been very painful to watch, good thing i only get one channel and the only game i have seen this year was last sunday on the tv that barely comes in picture. Looks like a salt and pepper fight on the screen.

For as long as i can remember I have loved this team. Through all the years of consistent no winning, getting close and than losing I have been there. And this year looks like a glimpse of the past. To bad its holmgrens last year i was really hoping it would be an amazing season and we could win him a superbowl.... cause we all know the Hawks got the short end of the stick in that superbowl.

On the bright side I will continue to wear my seahawks gear through the year and every sunday to support the team live for. We have so many talented players great coaching that it should be better than this but it is what it is and we have to take what we can sooo far this year thats 1 win! But either way i will always love this team thats why i have dedicated to having 55 kids so that i can name each kid after every player on the roster........? Ok wtf that would be a lil far and im not that insane lol. I will only name my first kid Blitz after the mascot ... ok i lied im not doing that either haha.

2 comments:

**T** said...

hmmm, well it's a good thing you've only seen one game because i've seen them all and criiiieeeeddd like a little baby. haha.

The Dixon Family! said...

Goooo Seahawks!!! lol Yes, they were robbed in the Superbowl. Gay! I didn't know Holmgren was leaving???!! Why??? Who's going to be the new coach???