Monday, October 13, 2008

Finding Garrett


Well its time for a new post since my sis gets bored of reading my old ones. You all know i am in Montana and loving it. But i believe i have finally and truly found myself. My self confidence grows more every day. All this time all this searching, all this wondering where did i lose myself, all this self doubt has led me to were i am at now. Every mistake i made along the way helped me grow learn and expirience and bring me to being the man i am today. I believe i would make my grandpa proud.
So some big announcements I am thinking of what i am going to do for my future what i want to be when i grow up, what i will do to make a living for my family one day. I have have expirience in the electrician field and may go back. Later this week i am going to talk to my sister Alyssa's boyfriend Casey. He is going to give me some paper work and info on his apprenticeship program with the union. I am very excited about this because i am looking forward to my future and not dwelling on what was or is I am doing this for me and my future. It is about time i find what i want to do and go get it.
I love this quote and i am trying to live my life by it because i believe in it... ""Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." james dean" The sky is truly the limit for me I can do anything i put my mind to and one day it will pay off for me. But that is all i have for now so britt sit tight with everyone else and wait till my next post!

2 comments:

**T** said...

Hey..I'm glad things are working out for you and that you're happy. The electrician thing sounds awesome..so good luck!

The Dixon Family! said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've decided what you want to do. You'll be great at anything you put your mind to so don't worry. Grandpa would be proud! You're an amazing person :)