Friday, October 3, 2008

My Family


Well for some reason i feel compelled to write about my family dont know why but i have been thinking about my family alot. My family means the world to me more than ever and i feel more love for all of them than i can ever remember. This family has gone through so much and we all have turned out so good. WE are all so caring and loving and just very big hearts. I believe this is because of our mother Cynthia. Our mom is so incredibly sweet and beautiful. She is one of my biggest role models in my life and i believe in all of our lives. She is so soft spoken and ditzy lol. She has a heart of gold and doesnt think bad about anyone and is always there for her kids. She does so many little things for all of us and its so hard not to smile when mom comes walking into a room. My mom is my hero and the woman i love most not just because i was the coolest baby and was first born lol j/k guys. I believe my mom is an angel and i could never have picked a better person to be my mother she has been the light through all of our dark times in our lives. Who is next oh yeah Brittany but i just call her britt. One of my closest friends and greatest believers when i have felt like i had no one or no one believed in me britt was always there. She would always let me eat her food and do the craziest things to her and not get mad. Except for the time she kicked me in the balls.... and i cried cause she got me so good that i stopped breathing. Britt has the most perfect marriage i have ever known even though she says its not i still hope i can have what she has with danny. I could not have even picked a better man for her myself. Her two lil daughters make me laugh and smile when they start calling for uncle carrot! The love of a child is truly like none other because when you hold those girls your heart just melts away. Britt dealt alot with me through the years... such as being garrett's sister. Could not have been easy always hearing that and hey so what if i told every guy in school that if they tried to date her i would beat them up. Because if i wouldnt have she may hae never met danny so i am partially to thank for that lol j/k and britt and i will always be back seat buddies. On to Alyssa aka Lester i love lester soooo much she is so goofy and so damn stubborn just like me. So thats why we but heads sometimes but she is awesome. She is off to school in utah and making all her dreams come true. Also while keeping a great relationship with Casey her beau. I also could not have picked a better guy to put lester in her place lol Both my sisters i am so incredibly proud of and love so much.. guess its easy to say i love the women i have in my life they always brighten my day. Now for chris .. the baby of the family his alias is boo boo. Lol this kid has sooo many stories and you would have to hear them to understand. He is such a good guy and works so hard. I know he has looked up to me his whole life and i continue today to try and be a good example. It has been really nice being back around him cause we missed so much growing up in different states. My whole family our my bestfriends. Chris has a huge heart as well he is so caring and considerate of others and always willing to share he is always willing to give. II love giving him advice about life and he just takes it and makes it his own. And who can forget my grannyma! oh boy with out her this life would have been very very dull. there are way to many good stories to talk about to just give you one. She is so gruff but yet loving and caring at the same time and her cackle laugh always makes you laugh harder than you should and maybe sometimes even pee a lil :P j/k And now for the last person... our father Mark ... I could say lots but i will keep it at what i think. Our father has messed up alot and hasnt always been the dad he should have been. I idolezed him so much growing up, i wanted to be just like him even though thats not the same anymore I still love him more than ever. I know we all do, he is a good person and i know he cares about all of us. He will always be dad and no one can ever replace that.
Thats just a lil bit about my family... my rock of strength that i think of so much and how we all push eachother to better our selves. I would never change this family or anything about it for any reason. We are closer than ever even though we are so far spread out along the west lol. Just wanted to let you guys know I Love You all! And sorry about the pic its about the only one i could find with all of us lol.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family! said...

Alright! That's it! I am demanding no more posts that make me cry. :) I can't take it anymore. Everytime I go to your blog I leave a blubbering idiot. hahaha Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. :) Even though it's mostly lies.... haha jk. We're pretty dang lucky to have the family that we do. Even if it's mostly messed up. haha Still wouldn't change it for anything. I love you... we all do and I am expecting a FUNNY journal post next. I need something, ANYTHING that will make me laugh after all these choked up emotions are coming out. haha Thanks G!