Friday, September 26, 2008

New Start


Finally ... i made my move to montana, my house sold in washington. So now i can move on with my life and start what i intended on doing bettering myself and moving to a place were i didn't really know anyone. Where i could just have a fresh start pay off my bills and just live life. I have already made a ton of new friends and life just keeps getting better. The sale of my house was huge so much stress and pressure lifted off my back. This weekend my bro and I are headed to my sister's boyfriend's cabin out on McGregor lake. I have had a lot of good times out there and its just so relaxing being able to fish off the dock, chop wood and just sit back have a beer and look at the lake with the amazing view of the mountains. I am still working over nights at target it has been kind of rough for hours but all the christmas stuff should start piling in and than i will always be at work haha so just have to wait it out a lil while longer. May look for something different because i kind of want regular days again but for now its fine. This is a picture of what it looks like from the deck of the cabin but it really doesnt do it justice. but just thought i would share it with yall.

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Have fun hanging out with Casey! I'm sure Lys is jealous :) Congrats on the house selling. You can breathe now!!

Accident Prone said...

This is like a dream. You are truly living a peacfeful dream. Sometimes the only way to truely find yourself, it seems, is to get totally lost. And that is what you have done. You have found your place and yourslf. I only wish i could see and experience your new leash with you. You are so deserving of something sepecial Gar...... I am very happy that you have finally made it to a new beginning for yourself and have gotten to a point where you can learn to trust life.

I miss you,

Maren