Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life..Life and Life


Life is so crazy even when you live out in the sticks life seems to still be stressful and annoying. Its weird how at the time and point in your life something may consume you but in the end it all passes and you just look back at it and might say well that sucked lol. Life is always changing for better or for worse. I keep wondering if there are still honest people out there. I am sure there are but for some reason i keep running into people who say they are honest and than when it comes down to it they just are not. Or you try to trust some one over and over again but still when they get the chance to redeem them selves they just do the same old stuff they have always done. But in good news my house should be selling and it will be done and gone than i can get back to focusing on me and paying off my debt. I really have the perfect opportunity to take advantage of i am living at home for free and i work... so hopefully i can just continue to pay on my debts cause i have a ton of it and once that is done hopefully be able to provide for myself and move on to the next stage in my life whatever that maybe. I really like where i am at in kalispell montana. Its so nice to be around my mom, brother and grandma. Since i spent most of my adolesence with my father. I love the country and just the everyday beauty that i get to see wether i am just going outside or going to town. I get to see all sorts of wild life and i can drive a lil ways up the mountain we live on and watch the sunset over the valley which is full with green trees. Moving here has put at the most peace i have been in a long time. I know life can get hectic and crazy but everytime i am i just take a step outside and breathe it all in and realize with time all things pass and that i can push through anything. And specially when i have my family by myside.

1 comment:

*AlYsSa*LoVe* said...

aww garrett that was sooo sweet!