Monday, September 15, 2008

Simply Me

My sis has been hounding me to put a picture up that you can actually see of me... so here it is. I figured i could also tell you a lil about myself. I am a 6'1 massive man, sculpted like a greek god and walk around in only loin clothes on the weekdays! Ok not really.... i am not a greek god but i should be. I will be seriouse for a moment. I grew up all over you can read my profile for that info. My parents divorced just after my 13th b-day. I stayed with my dad and his new wife and my sister brittany in utah. From 13-18 were some of the hardest years of my life . The only good thing is that that whole expirience made me a better person. When i was 19 i got married and that lasted about 3 years. June 16th, 2008 i moved to Montana. I wanted to get away from the big city and return to my country boy roots that i loved so much when i was growing up as a yound child. So that brings us to now. I am on a self searching mission, I want to be the best person i can possibly be. So when i do finally meet that special someone I can treat them the way they deserve to be treated. I would like to settle down and have a nice lil family. But till than ...... I will continue to party like a rock star! not really :P

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

HAHAHA! Loin cloth.. Garrett you crack me up :) You write really good! Keep it up.. cuz I said so. And don't worry, in no time at all you'll have millions of blog followers. haha Your pic is fantastic! You look good. Don't worry, life will get better!

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Hey my long lost friend Garrett Abney!!!! HAHAHA, I added you to my blog... I love the loin cloth comment! lol!