Monday, May 4, 2009

Salty Puddle Quik Trip


Well i am finally back. About a week or so ago i helped move casey back from ronan we had a good time. Moving heavy stuff with me is never easy the reason being i make people laugh and shit tends to drop. And since i am generally the one going backwards down the stairs i tend to end up squished or dropping the stuff myself. So we got him back to Kalispell and than last friday casey, my mom and i took off for utah to move alyssa back and watch her college graduation.

We went paintballing for casey's b-day on saturday which was fun as hell but i was scared shitless until i saw how many pre-teenagers were there getting pellted as well and told my self to man up you pussy! I did pretty good and even was running around sweating horribly and sounded like a screaming midget when i was weazing for air. I got shot in my Moob.... Man Boob. That left a pretty nasty mark on my body. Than we loaded up and headed to loagan and visited with my sisters family. And sunday morning left for montana. It was a fast trip and fun i didnt get to see all the people i would have liked to. so hopefully take another trip sometime in the near future and see the rest of my friends. i am glad lester is home and now we just have to work on getting brittany and danny here :P

No comments: