Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Change is in the air...... or its just me O_o


Well well well..... In less than one week i start my new position at target! Should be fun and a change of scenery. I have been moved to the planogram team. From what i have done from it so far i know they set all the isles and tags and what not. I am sure there is more to it but for now thats what i know. Danielle the ETL pulled me into the office and offered me the position. She said it would help with my development towards being a team lead one of these days. Some time in the near future we will be sitting down and finding out what my strengths are ..... i have already came up with a list. So here ar some of my strengths.... 1. Sweat and weez after peeling an orange. 2. Can pass gas pretty much on command. 3. Always smiling because im chubby and its the only look that works for me. 4. Some what resemble a very hairy jake gyllenhaal 5. Always can tell when im around cause of the gap in my teeth whistling when i walk. Now for my stuff that needs work. 1. Sharting sends me home early almost everyday. 2. If i dont have my contacts or glasses i look crosseyed. 3. Belly jiggles when laughing.... I am always laughing. 4. The air around me is never pleasant. 5. Hands often cramp from having no dexterity.

Now that i have created a numerous amount of run on sentences and bunched up paragraphs i will leave u with a beautiful picure than of what else me!!!!!

1 comment:

The Dixon Family! said...

Only you Garrett... only you. Congrats on your new position. Hopefully it will get you somewhere! Stepping stones!