Saturday, March 7, 2009

To the new and unknown...

Well it has been a bit since my last post so figured id write a lil bit. Now three months into the new year and i still have what i think is a great attitude. Besides my tons of thousands of debt. I am very stoked for summer, i am jumping out of my skin for it and this weather keeps teasing me. So nice one day snow is melting and the next day 8 inches of snow.

I am going to keep very busy this summer and going to try and live it up to the fullest. I am planning on being out almost everyday wether it be my favorite thing to do fishing, or hiking, camping, going out to the cabin to boat and have fun or to hungry horse to enjoy all the stuff they have out there. Possibly try to travel and see a few friends. I always tried to grow up really fast and settle down. Now i am just taking time for me and going to live it how i want to live it. Despite all that is going on in the world and how much stuff i have been through i want the most that this live has to offer.

Every day my family becomes more and more important to me. I love them all so much and am so proud of every last one of them. The more i think of who i want to be the more i think of my grandpa. This year will be 5 years that he has been gone. Even though he is not here i feel him every time i think of him. He showed me what it was to work hard and be honest and respectful of others. I watched my grandfather for so many years and never knew how much he meant to me and how much he tought me from a young age. I believe he left those foot steps for all of us to walk in. Every day i try my best to become the person i want to be. I want to make him proud and my family proud.

I know britt will tell me not to write stuff like this cause it makes her cry lol i just have that affect. But my family is my world and wouldnt be who i am and where i am with out them so thanks for always sticking by me and helping me through the rough times.

No comments: