Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alternator vs Aaron and Garrett


Yesterday i had the joy of my life.... yes taking out the alternator. What a joy tucked down in the engine underneath the battery. My buddy and i didnt know we were setting out on a 2 1/2 hour battle with steel, metal, and a fan. Getting the battery out was no problem but i think to appreciate this you have to know that the car was outside prior and me being the genius i am did not brush any of the snow off the jeep.

I am a person who dresses for occasions and my attire was great this day... and no i was not in just my loin cloth. I wore a brim, a sweatshirt, basketball shorts and shoes oh and socks the socks are important cause when i was putting those on out of know where i get a jolt. Because aaron was kind enough to put on one boxing glove and punch me in my spine! who does that i was like wtf you made me bite my tongue. And i wanted to destroy him but i didnt cause his women would have killed me.

So since it was my jeep i was the one going under the jeep to shove my fat, stubby, no dexterity hands up into little cracks. yes there was lots of this hand cramping and lots of wierd groans and cussing coming from me besides the laughing. The fan blade was in the way and cutting up my knuckles and hands. I did not know what was dripping on me and yes it was the melted snow what a joy. It dripped in and around my mouth, In and around my eyes. All over this beautiful face that only my mother could love.

Eventually we got it out i had to crawl back under for the one hundredth time and let me tell you its not a pretty site its like watching a fat kid try to fit through a doggy door. But i pressed up and aaron pulled and wam the stupid thing came out. I grabbed it raised it over my head and did my pattented wooky call. Aaron says it was his brute strength but i still say hes a pussy i was the one pushing :P

No comments: