Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good bye My beautiful hair



This last month i came to the realization that i am balding. Balding very very fast. Not in the back or the middle of my head. Yes right up front i have what they call widows peaks! Thats all i though but i also purchased a web cam to talk to my sister and her family and some friends. I bent over in the web cam and saw the top of my head and nearly crapped my pants... i may have i dunno. The hairdo i had going on is what i like to call the Island its where u have just a patch of hair in the front. My step father sports this look and you know as much as i like him i dont want to sport his look.

On top of this i am graying very very fast as well. I tried for weeks to get my mother to tell me i was balding all i could get out of her was, well there is more on this side than the other. My friends had no problem telling me i was balding. After seeing my hair in the web cam i decided to get rid of what i was losing and move on with life. Almost 25 and going through a mid life crisis ha ha but i have no money so i will not be buying a very nice car. So now i hope i can get enough money to pay for a gym and start juicing and hopefully end up looking like Vin Diesel or Jason Statham. Because they sport the baldness and look good doing it. So for my hair that i used to love so much good bye! So enjoy the pictures of me with my new look cause this is what i will look like forever!

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Looks good! I like it :) You are so funny when you write. I'm glad you made a blog. haha Makes for some good reading. Love you my older balder brother!

Just T said...

Don't worry Garrett! My husband is starting to experience the same thing! It's been a slow progression since we got married! He is hoping to do the same thing and sport the baldness like Vin Diesel. Just know that you're not alone! :)