Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paintball Gallore






So Two weeks ago when my Mum, Casey and I ventured to Utah we went paintballing for his B-day. He was soooo incredibly stoked and i litterally wanted to shit my pants cause of the sound of the paintballs hitting the walls and bunkers. I was also a lil nervous because when i was in 9th grade i went and what happened? The first time i got hit was a direct hit to the what i like to call the genti's! Not so pleasant it was also november and the balls were freezing. The next i went was in 2003 in a field behind my old bro- in laws house. I was wearing full carhart bibs, jeans and long johns.... i got shot on the inner thigh and that also left a bad bruise lol.

This time it was indoors and a shit ton of fun let me tell you. Bet you have never seen a chubby man thats out of shape running and leaping like a gazelle being chased. I was ducking i was diving i was also weazing and the young guys there were looking at me funy. Probably cause i could not speak and was gasping for air. Fist time i got shot was in the left shoulder area... the next the left middle finger, then the mask which doesnt hurt at all :P And than one game in the boob and another in the boob chest and leg. And none of them popped on that one but it was like 3 on 1 so i just called myself out. No need for extra punishment on me. I had a blast the shots that hurt the worst was the middle finger and the boob. I got shot when i had slid and slid to far and out of the bunker and boom right on the right moob (man boob). I grabbed it like you would have thought i had actually been shot lol. Casey enjoyed watching the chubby man run. But i DID WORK and tore some people up i was always one of the last people left in the game.

They had a chrono our markers at 270 which we were shooting at 270 feet per second. But i had a blast and cant wait to do it again. I think i found one of my new favorite sports and cant wait till i can get all the new paintball gear. But here are some pics of that day. No action pics cause the net they had up wouldnt let u get it a pic they all came out really dark. And sorry one of them is sideways lol.

No comments: