Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cabin Days


Well this weekend i headed out to the cabin for what is called memorial day weekend. But i work monday and chris had to come back early sunday so i only stayed till sunday morning :( The day started off a lil wierd on friday... casey and lester had stuff to do and i was told that we were leaving late that evening. but instead we left at noon. This didnt go well because i needed to check my balance and get some of my favorite chaw for fishing! But i did not get my chaw very say and yes i cried. So i was kind of in a grumpy mood and went and bought my self some Mountain Dew cause it makes everything better.

Casey wanted to go out in the boat ( the tin boat) and i do not like this boat lol. So he said get in the front and i was like ugh no it will tip and he said no it wont. I get in the front and say its going to tip and what happens.... It TIPS! he laughs his ass off. I am latching onto the dock with one hand and rack my knee on the side of the boat. Than a few minutes later after checking if my celly still worked i tried to put it back into my pocket and i miss and it falls off the dock and into the lake! So we will just say friday was not my day.

Saturday was a blast casey , alyssa, and me got the dock into the water with ease. And than we began our fishing and sun bathing or as i like to call me whale watching. Chris showed up around noon and we did alot of fishing. We all went out in the boat which of coarse i did not enjoy. Casey caught a fish the night before but this night was mine. Casey tells me hey look heres one and he over casts..... And i say watch this and two jigs later BOOOOM! i hooked em and brought him in. Casey went flying to grab the net and burned his knee sliding onto the dock. It was a 3 pound 20 inch rainbow. He was spraying sperm all over he got it on elsie's head caseys face, and my face.

I gutted it and brought it back to my mom for cooking. That night we went up to the lodge listened to live music had a few shots and drinks went back to the cabin had a bon fire and had a few more drinks. Everyone else watched step up 2 while i do what i do pass out lol. It was a great weekend and i always love being out there and seeing everyone. I cant wait to do it again.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family! said...

LOL You are such a dork. Your stories are always eventful and entertaining. haha I miss yoU! Wish I could have been spending time with the family too. :)