Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day Tree Chop


So now that i have waken from my thanksgiving turkey coma i think i can post something new. It was a very nice and simple thanksgiving around these parts it was pretty cold outside and there was no snow. My step brother and i started the stove fire and forgot to close the door to it so we made the down stairs smell like a smoke house. But we also were in the mood for some friendly destruction! We decided it was time to DO WORK! and get to some wood chopping. So the day got better by using chain saws and axes to do what we do.... tear shit apart! We wandered up the property and chain sawed down some big ol' trees down. Than we came back and hacked up wood logs with the axes. Not only was it fun but relaxing at the same time. Than my grannyma , my uncle, and cousin came over and the feast began! I think i ate the most since i was starving from all the work i had done and dipped into three plates of goodness. I was also shooting for falling into a deep and lovely turkey coma. That is exactly what i did following my last plate lol did not take long for the turkey to hit me. But that was thanksgiving in the woods hope you all had a good as one as i did.

No comments: