Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Cabin Gettaway

On saturday Casey and I met up at Super 1 in Kalispell around well was supposed to be 9:15 but of course casey was late! Not to late but not 9:15 lol So after doing a lil grocery shopping and getting some of the goods you know... frozen pizza, water, coke, Casey had to have donoughts and not to forget chips... and i had to grab a bagel w/ cream cheese and meat on it. I also bought one for casey but he opted out lol but thats ok cause im a big boy i normally consume alot of food so it worked out.

We got there around 10:30 or so and brought the stuff in and than casey did his usual and had me cut the kindling.... why this happens everytime i dunno but i always have some sort of food in my hand when we get there. This time it was a creme filled donought and i had that in one hand the axe in the other and i ended up making a really sick slurping out with the creme and Casey started lauging his ass probably because how bad it looked as well. So i ended up choking on the donought and coughing for like 15 mins as casey laughed at me.

So than i actually start cutting the kindling and im getting laughed at again cause i dont want to lose a finger and i almost do. I barely tap the wood and the axe goes through right to were my thumb is more than halfway down the wood. So there were lots of laughs needless to say. Mainly we rocked out on guitar hero world tour and talked about life, women, and more laughing.

All in all it was a very fun weekend, we fished, we played pool , we just simply Did Work!! I made a few videos i will see if i can get one to post on here.

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Go Garrett and KC. haha You guys are really into it. :) Wish we could all hang out someday.... sadness** ;) PS thanks for blogging just for my benefit.. I feel so special. lol

**T** said...

hahahaha. oh wow..you are really into bangin on those drums. hahah. hilarious!