Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 12th Man

This is what we love, this is what we do, this is how we live. If you are a fan of the Seahawks you know how it feels when that flag is raised. That flag is more than just a number its part of you and every seahawks fan out there. I witnessed the raising of the flag in seattle at a game last year against the saints. Mack Strong raised the flag one game after being retired due to a neck injury. He played his whole career in seattle and was a true seahawk. When you hear the roar of that stadium and watch the flag raised it gives you chills. There is nothing better than the feeling that it gives you it completely consumes you and you feel like you could be out there playing. When its raised we do become the 12th man on the field wether ur at home at a bar or outside tailgating and even inside. I lost my voice and gave myself a migrane from yelling so loud at that game. I even yell at the television, jump up and down, roll on the floor whatever it maybe. I will always be a seahawks fan wether they lose or win they will always be the greatest and something i hold dear to my heart.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family! said...

Goooooooooo Seahawks! Yay for the 12th man. I totally get chills when I'm watching the games on tv. :)