Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Montana Boy


Hey well its time to update this blog again. Before my sis yells at me if it wasn't for her i would probably be even worse at updating this. So montana is awesome i am still loving the job just training and taking life one day at a time. I really love how life is slowed down here and can just take everything in every time i walk outside and see the big ass montana sky above me. Its pretty cool feeling being a part of nature and just being out there like your apart of it.

Unless you are driving here than its a different story i have already hit two deer this year and swerved like 5. And coming home the other night a fox darted across the road but that was pretty cool cause you dont see them that often. I am still waiting for when i am sleepy and coming home and a big foot jumps out and i hit him and have to drag his smelly ass home to my mom and make him do all the work around our place. But that would be awesome to have harry and the hendersons around here cause it would totally go. but i have no clue what to talk about or what else i am supposed to say i am just loving life and livin it up!

No comments: