Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coming soon to the Pacific Northwest....

On December 27, 2008 Garrett will make his return to the northwest after a 7 month leave. I will be visiting a couple of friends. Possibly could be a trip that determines if i head back to my home state and town once again. I am pretty excited i have had it planned for what will be a month by the time i leave. Should be lots of fun with bowling, movies, shopping and more fun witha special someone lol. But that is all that has really been up. Besides a few weird texts from people telling me there going to be in town and not to freak out it has been a pretty slow beginning to the month. Why i would even care if they came into town really befuddles me get over yourself ya know. I have had one chance to snowmobile and it was a blast.

Casey is coming up this weekend so hopefully we will get the chance to ride some powder. Its supposed to be cropping us with snow here othis weekend so keep the fingers crossed. If this happens i will definatley have some snow cat pictures up. Other than that i am just excited and waiting for the 27th.

No comments: