Thursday, December 25, 2008

Coming into the new year...


I have been racking my brain for the last several months and my decisions have finally came down upon two options. Both in which i have thought about for aslong as i can remember. I am looking into being a firefighter and see what all i need to do to get started. The other option is joining the army its something i have been on the brink of doing since i was 17 and something i wish i would just pull the trigger on everyday.


I really am not sure yet but i want to do something meaningful in life and something that can benefit me and my family someday. I think either of these would be a challenge i have been looking for. I want to have a family one day and its time for me to start making strides to be the man that can support them when that time comes.


I know i can do either in which i put my mind to. Failure is not an option or a word i use to describe myself. Some would say yes you are, failed marriage , dropped out of schools, and dont have a career. But to me success is inner and if you believe in ur self are happy with yourself nothing can bring you down. sure id like to be better off than i am but i am working and making decisions to change my future.


This next year will be bringing me lots of new beginnings and i welcome them and look forward to seeing where life takes me next....

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Good luck with your decision! My husband is going to school now to be a fire fighter also.... You guys are brave!!!! But thank God there are people like you guys out there!