Monday, December 15, 2008

Shredding The Mountain Snow


This last weekend was a blast. Casey came up from ronan and met me at my work. So i was running off of no sleep and 400 mg of caffeine from rockstar power shots. These made me feel like my skeleton wanted to jump out of my skin and dance. But we went shopping for lester and i went for myself lol. I got some sweet sweet shoes and some stuff to do work on the snowmobiles.

So around 12 or so we headed up to my place and got geared up. We had to take some pre-game pictures which ended up not being such a good idea because the goggles fogged, or should i say iced over from the inside. So we headed up the mountain and did our thing. Swerving side to side riding the powder.

We came up to one area that had probably 2-3 feet of snow. Right were the truck tracks ended and we just opened up the machines powder flying over the top of the machines, snow flying up and hitting us in the face it was just awesome. Than at one point we stopped cause it was so windy that there was hardly any snow and decided to turn around and ride the powder again.

We made some videos did some work and just tore shit up. It was really beautiful with all the trees having snow on them and really peaceful. Only thing you could hear was our sleds ripping through the snow. Casey didnt turn his hand warmers on and his goggles fogged up and he really didnt use them the whole trip and ended up with ice cicles from his eye lashes.

As for me well i wore my carhartt pants and boxers so lets just say i couldnt feel my thighs or boys lol. It was just a nice relaxing weekend after we got done with the machines we came inside and tore up people on Call of Duty 5. It was real it was fun and cant wait till we do it again.

No comments: