Saturday, August 6, 2011

Taylor.... The Women Of My Dreams!


where ever i've been , where ever i go, you must know its always been you
No one compares, or has ever come close to how i feel about you
I spent years looking in all the wrong places forcing myself to try and be happy with different faces
Slowly i learned from each and every heart break exactly what it would take to be your man

Wish i could have done things differently but that was all part of the plan
the man above was preparing me so one day i could take your hand
To say your amazing doesnt do you justice, you are so perfect in every way
Your beauty and smile is far beyond anything i could compare.

Its always been you , its always been me, Im glad i dont have to search any longer
For what i have found is the women of my dreams
No longer see the past, only see the present and the treasures that the future waits to cast
It will be amazing with you by my side, I am truly blessed you have changed my life
Simply said and simply done, its only three words ..... I love you!

No comments: