Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Title

The years keep passing, The days and nights grow shorter.
The summers just a gasp of air, the winters hold tight with its frozen fingers.
How much longer will i search, When will i know where i am?
How will i know im there? Is there a defining moment ain ones life to know you have found it.

It being happiness, humble, promise and truth. Will the sunshine upon my face?
Will the world glow or stop in time and for a moment just be me embracing this new place?
Is it wrong to always dream? Hope for more than everything you have had?
Not more than your means but more to know who you are and where you belong.

Right when you think you know who you are you realize theres still so much more to you,
That hasnt been discovered yet. I feel lost just wading in time. Never knowing what it is that i am supposed to find.
I can feel it its deep inside maybe its completely letting go and letting everyone inside. For this feeling scares me because I have been one to always embrace the unknown. But for now my head spins like the cosmicly unknown.

No comments: