Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Randomness

Its Wednesday!!!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah yeah! You know what that means?! Its hump day! Woooooo! Great day if your getting your HUMP ON!!! that I WILL not be participating in on a day such as today! Today i went for a run and well I did run. It was not easy but i managed i did have to stop a few times but hey its like the second time i tried all year.

The weather has been nuts. It has rained, snowed, been sunny, Now its overcast and grey! Think this weather is a lil bipolar.I have Lost 28 lbs so far on this current weight loss but i dont think i have been this motivated since i was in high school. It really is a great feeling. I got a video from britt today that had kambrie saying uncle Gerty over and over it was awesome it really put a smile and warmth in my heart. I have been down the last couple days cause of a lil broken heartedness. Thats why i am just swearing off love all together lol If that mythical thing is going to find me its going to have to pass through hell fire and brim stone cause well im just not looking for it and my luck with it is close to shit lol.

If i was in baseball I would be batting .000 thats how good my ratio is. I guess i did get married once but also divorced so i guess that may put me in the negative column haha.Its all good im much happier single. I like that when you are single married people think they have all the answers. Everyones situation is different but they dont understand that!. Anyways its Katies birfday so we are going out to eat at ihop so hopefully they do have some healthy food items on the menu. But i have to run, So TTFN!!!!

No comments: