Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011.... Old Garrett Gone

Well its been a minute since i have actually posted whats going on! To be honest alot is gone on, and nothing is going on alot! 2011! can you believe it? I know i cant. I remember spray painting 2000 on the fence outside our town homes. Crazy how time fly's! I will turn 27 this year, here in a few months. Kind of a scary thought honestly, But exciting at the same time. In 2011 so far what i have learned or have done is find some damn motivation. I started the HCG diet and yes i have heard all sorts of stuff about it. You know what I really dont give a shit what other people say about it so far i have lost 27 lbs! I'm on day 24 and along with the weight loss i have felt life changes within myself. And much needed. have made a choice to be healthier and stop my old habits. I am as of today decided to start developing a business model and plan for the company i want to create.

2011 has been fun and frustrating, disappointing and aggravating with a dash of heart breaking. Its really true that alot of people for better or for worse leave footprints and imprints on our hearts and more so on are souls. I had the chance to spend 10 days with an most amazing individual. She has been a blessing to my life and i hope that we have years of friendship in our future. She is a bright person and has a spirit about her that everyone just falls in love with. Where would i be this year with out her i have no clue. I will figure that out as i will be making my journey with out her because we have decided to just remain friends. But my heart will always beat dearly for her. YOU are AMAZING dont EVER FORGET THAT!!!!! (yes im yelling jukebox)!!!!

I have applied at a few more destination jobs so maybe one will come through. I do have intentions to play semi- pro football next year. So i am determined to lose more weight and get some muscle bulk back on me and DO WORK! I really have a great life even though im unemployed and have no vehicle lol But none the less i love my life family and friends and thats all that matters anyways!

No comments: