Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beginning a New

Its been over a month and I'm actually surprised how much i have been enjoying Washington. I wasnt sure how it would be when i left Montana but i knew it would be better than what i had going on there. I actually feel like im right where i am supposed to be and doing exactly what im supposed to be doing. Since moving well its been a work in progress over the last 3 years. I have been on a search for god. Had been praying and praying cause i could feel something was missing in me.

So since moving back i have started to attend church. Been 3 weeks in a row and prior to that had not been in 6 yrs. It feels amazing to let your self open up to something and just soak it in. I feel so happy that i have accepted god in my life and i honestly feel like a new man. I still have along ways to go but slowly am becoming the man that i have always wanted to be.

So in between now and the next time i write i will have been to utah to help brittany and danny pack. Than to montana and grabbing my stuff lol. This summer has been sooooo busy but its been good i will keep yall posted on how im doing.

No comments: