Wednesday, August 5, 2009

25 years


On August 6th 1984 at 10:31 p.m. Is when i physically started changing lives here on earth! And i have not looked back since been doing work since i was just a lil chap running around in aqua socks, parachute pants and a mullet. Simply because thats how i roll. Just kidding! Twenty five years i have been living this life and every passing day i become even more greatful for the next. This life could end at any moment and if that were to ever happen i want to go out with people having a smile on there face.

I was blessed with a great family sure it has not been perfect not even close but its my family and thats why its so special. I was blessed with a loving mother and father. Two blood sisters and a blood brother. And two half sisters. I have had amazing grandparents and so many great memories. From all of these people i have learned varoius things about life and just morals and what not over the years. A few things i believe in and pride myself on is working hard, always being respectful, always be honest... and so on.

When i moved to montana June 16th 2008 i had no clue what i was doing. Nor did i really even care. But when i sat and thought about what i was doing i realized i was looking for me and that is exactly what i have done. I first had to forgive the people and things that made my teenage and more recent years a living hell. I had so many feelings to try and fish out and i slowly did, instead of looking at them negatively i looked at them in a positive light and tried to figure out what i could have done different and learn from it. It really helped and i feel like over the last year i have done as much as possible to move on to a life that i have always dreamed of.

I believe you cant let your past determine your future. I know that my past will only make me stronger and will never hold me back again from the things that i desire most. I am in such a great place and could not be happier with the love and support i have always recieved from my family w/o them i truly would not be who i am today. I have made a few goals for the future and those will come in time. For now I am 25 and loving life. I know there will be more stuggles along the way. I also know i will be learning till the day i die. And i hope i can remember the next 25 as well as i can the last 25. This is the next chapter in my life....

No comments: